At Safetek we have a vast experience with design, engineering, installation and certification of all kinds of rope access and fall arrest anchor points.
We are experts in providing access solutions to all difficult access sites and take pride in all anchor point jobs small or large. As a result we always deliver quality fall protection systems for all kinds of buildings and structures.
Well laid out anchor points should allow access to all elevations of the building cutting out the need for scaffolding, swing stages or other machinery to complete even substantial building works. The return on investment therefore comes with the first building maintenance project your building ever needs.
We can install rope access and fall arrest anchor points into the following structures:
- Steel beams
- Double brick walls
- Trusses, rafters and other timber members
- Metal roofs with steel or timber structure
- Tiled roofs
- Steel purlins
All anchor points that we install can be used for both rope access and fall arrest. No excuses ever!
Types of anchors
- Concrete roofs – chemical and mechanical anchors
- Metal roofs – wide range of surface mount and steel purlin anchors
- Tiled roofs – wide range Truss and rafter anchors
- Through bolt anchors
- SRA 408 Tensile anchors – direct pull
- 150-250mm high Pedestal anchors
- First man up cables